Location University Scholarship Benefit More InfoAdelaide

University of Adelaide

Family Scholarship 25% discount in tuition charge Matching Scholarship 15% reduction in tuition charge Higher Education Scholarship 25% discount in tuition payment Alumni Scholarship 25% reduction in tuition fee Global Academic Excellence Scholarship 50% discount in tuition charge Global Citizens Scholarship 15% reduction in tuition charge Global Leaders Scholarship 30% reduction in tuition charge Learn extra Partner Scholarship 25% reduction in tuition charge University of South Australia Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship 50% discount in tuition feeLearn moreInternational Merit Scholarship 25% discount in tuition feeLearn moreInternational Research Students Scholarship Award value ranges from AUD 1,500 to stipend valued at AUD 30,000
Learn moreArmidale The University of New England
PhD. Innovation Research Award (UNE PIRA) Scholarship Stipend of AUD 27,596 per annum, course tuition fees and Overseas Health Insurance
Learn extra

Brisbane University of Queensland Over 200 scholarships obtainable to international college students at University of Queensland Scholarships cowl tuition payment, living expenses, travel prices and supply stipend and grants
Learn moreQueensland University of Technology Over 60 scholarships obtainable to worldwide students at QUT Various benefits out there based on educational brilliance, GPA rating and financial situations
Learn extra

Canberra

Australian National University A big selection of ANU administered scholarships can be found to international students at ANU Award value ranges from a share off tuition payment to annual stipend and 100 percent discount in tuition fee
Learn extra
University of Canberra Up to 15 scholarships out there to worldwide college students at University of Canberra Value ranges from AUD 5,000 as one-off payment to AUD 10,000 annually
Learn extra

Lismore

Southern Cross University International Advancement Scholarship (current student) AUD 5,000 discount in tuition charges paid in second sessionLearn moreDr Alan Phan Scholarship (future student) AUD 5,000 discount in tuition fees paid in second session of full-time study

See also  Forty One Scholarships For International Students In Canada 2022

Learn more

International Outstanding Academic Performance Scholarship (current student) AUD 5,000 reduction in tuition fees paid in second session of full-time study
Learn moreSCU International Women in STEM Scholarship (future student) AUD 5,000 reduction in tuition charges paid in second session of full-time study
Learn moreVice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence (future student) AUD 5,000 reduction in tuition charges paid in second session of full-time study
Learn moreVice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship (future student) AUD 5,000 reduction in tuition fees paid in second session of full-time study after efficiently completing first session at Southern Cross University
Learn moreSCU International Regional Scholarship (future student) AUD 5,000 discount in tuition fees paid in second session of full-time study after successfully completing first session at Southern Cross University
Learn extra

Melbourne

University of Melbourne A wide selection of scholarships are available to worldwide college students at University of Melbourne Award values range from a one-off fee to 100% fee remissions
Learn moreMonash University Many university-wide and school specific scholarships are available to international college students at Monash University Award worth varies relying upon the scholarship
Learn moreLa Trobe University College Excellence Scholarship Up to 25% discount in tuition payment

Learn moreUndergraduate and postgraduate regional campus scholarships Up to AUD 5,000 value of tuition charges Indian Woman Access scholarships Up to AUD 80,000 value of tuition charges Various postgraduate analysis, alumni benefit and exterior scholarships and fellowships out there
Various benefits
RMIT University RMIT provides up to 36 scholarships to international students of all nations Various benefits obtainable as per scholarshipLearn more

See also  Scholarships

Swinburne University of Technology International Excellence Pathway Scholarship AUD 2,500 – AUD 5,000 discount in tuition charge

Learn moreInternational Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship 10% – 25% reduction in tuition charge for four years or AUD 38,000 whole for bachelor diploma International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship 10% – 25% discount in tuition fee for 2 years or AUD 21,000 whole for grasp diploma International Alumni Direct Scholarship AUD 21,000 whole for postgraduate diploma and AUD 38,000 total for undergraduate degree Deakin University Over 30 completely different scholarships obtainable to worldwide students at Deakin University Value ranges from 15% – 100 percent reduction in tuition fees and round AUD 27,000 every year to AUD 32,000 whole for three years
Learn moreNewcastle University of New Castle thirteen scholarships available to international college students at University of New Castle Value ranges from AUD 1,500 – AUD 140,000
Learn more

Perth

Edith Cowan University

International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 20% discount in tuition feeLearn moreInternational Undergraduate Scholarship 20% reduction in tuition feeLearn moreAustralian Alumni International Scholarship 20% reduction in tuition feeLearn moreInternational Masters Scholarship 20% discount in tuition feeLearn moreOverseas Partner Scholarship 20% discount in tuition feeLearn moreECU Melbourne and ECU Sydney 10% reduction in tuition feeLearn moreEarly Acceptance Scholarship AUD 1,000 discount in tuition feeLearn moreInternational Accommodation Scholarship 50% discount in accommodation charges at ECULearn moreCurtin University Up to 100 undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships are available to international students at Curtin University
Various benefits obtainable
Learn moreSouth East Queensland

Griffith University

Up to 50 scholarships available to international college students at Griffith University Award worth ranges from 10% – 50% discount in tuition payment or one-off fee starting from AUD 1,000 to AUD 15,000 per semester or contribution to residing bills
Learn moreSydney

See also  Showing company news, business

University of Sydney Many undergraduate, postgraduate and research scholarships are available for worldwide students at University of Sydney
Various advantages available
Learn more
Macquarie University Up to 100 scholarships out there to international students at Macquarie University Students get a percentage off tuition fee or a one-off or annual fee
Learn more
University of New South Wales (UNSW) Up to 25 scholarships obtainable to international students at UNSW Total worth per annum ranges from AUD 1,000 to AUD 94,160Learn more

Western Sydney University A range of undergraduate, postgraduate and analysis scholarships can be found to worldwide students at Western Sydney University together with joint and exterior scholarships Students get one-off contributions to tuition fee, or a percentage off to 100 percent discount in tuition payment during their course

Learn more

Tasmania

University of Tasmania Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS) 25% discount in tuition feesLearn moreELC and Foundation Studies Scholarships 10% – 50% reduction in tuition feesLearn more10% UTAS Tuition Fee Discounts 10% discount in tuition feesLearn extra
Year 12 and Other Student Scholarship Opportunities A vary of benefits out there to college students who have accomplished no much less than one semester at University of Tasmania or have accomplished 12 months 11 and 12 onshore in Australia

Learn more
College Scholarships & Bursaries Value ranges from free lodging to either a share discount in tuition payment or a one-off cost
Learn morePartner Scholarships 10% reduction in tuition charges for the complete courseLearn extra

Wollongong

University of Wollongong 12 undergraduate, postgraduate and accommodation scholarships obtainable to worldwide students at University of Wollongong 10% – 50% reduction in tuition payment and AUD 5,000 off accommodation prices for accommodation scholarships
Learn extra

Australian University Scholarships A Complete List
Tagged on: